Last updated on 13 October 2021.
(A) These Terms of Sale, together with any and all other documents referred to herein, set out the terms under which Services are sold and provided by Big Tech Fan. through the website bigtechfan.com (“Our Website”). Please read these Terms of Sale carefully and ensure that you understand them before ordering any Services from Our Website. You will be required to read and accept these Terms of Sale when ordering Services. These Terms of Sale, as well as any and all Agreements are in the English language only.
(B) These Terms of Sale constitute a binding legal agreement, which governs your use of Our Website, and our Services. By using our Services, you are accepting these Terms of Sale. If you do not understand or agree to these Terms of Sale and be bound by them, please do not use any of our Services through Our Website. You will not be able to order any of our Services through Our Website if you do not agree to these Terms of Sale.
(C) In consideration for your acceptance of this Agreement and your payment of all applicable Fees (as defined below), Big Tech Fan grants you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use Our Website and provided Services solely for your own personal purposes. The license provided herein is effective until terminated. This license terminates under the circumstances stated below.
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms of Sale, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
|means a Agreement for the purchase and sale of Services;|
means allowed Use of the Website and our Services
|“Services”||means the services which are to be provided by Us to you by Our Website;|
|“We/Us/Our”||Big Tech Fan|
- Information About Us
- Our Website bigtechfan.com is owned and operated by Inspire Labs ltd. a limited company registered in England under 08700143 and whose main trading address is The Town House, 114-116 Fore Street, Hertford, SG14 1AJ and whose main trading address is The Town House, 114-116 Fore Street, Hertford, SG14 1AJ. Our VAT number is GB162195903 (“Inspire Labs”).
- Access to and Use of Our Website and Services
- Access to Our Website is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Website and to use our Services.
- Our Website and our Services may be accessed from countries other than the United Kingdom. We control and operate Our Website and our Services from offices located in the United Kingdom & Australia and all servers that make it available reside in the United States.
- Your access to Our Website and use of our Services is subject to these Terms of Sale and all applicable laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read them carefully and that you understand them.
You may not:
(1) modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create any derivative works based on Our Website, including any of its files, tables or documentation, or any portion thereof, or determine or attempt to determine any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied in Our Websiteor any portion thereof;
(2) distribute, license, transfer, or sell, in whole or in part, any of our Services or any derivative works thereof;
(3) market, rent or lease our Services for a fee or charge;
(4) use Our Website and our Services to upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
(5) interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Our Website and Services, any transactions being offered in connection with it or any other activities conducted by us, disrupt Our Website or any networks connected to our Services, or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Use of our Services;
(6) exploit our Services in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity;
(7) use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access Our Website or proprietary work for any purpose without our prior written permission;
(8) use Our Website and our Services to collect or harvest personal information about other users;
(9) take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
(10) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(11) use Our Website and our Services, or any other services, products, or downloads available in connection with it for illegal purposes;
(12) represent that you are the owner of Our Website and any of our Services, including any of its individual files;
(13) remove or alter any proprietary notices, labels, marks or identifying information of any kind on Our Website and our Services;
(14) incorporate Our Website and our Services which are available through it or any portion thereof into any other program or product;
(15) use Our Website and our Services for any purpose other than in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Terms of Sale.
3.5 When using Our Website and our Services, you agree to provide Inspire Labs with accurate and complete information and to promptly notify us in the event of any changes to any such information. You shall be solely responsible for the security and proper use of all your IDs, passwords or other security devices used in connection with our Website and/or our Services, and shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that they are kept confidential and secure, are used properly and are not disclosed to or used by any other person or entity. You shall immediately inform us if there is any reason to believe that your ID, password or any other security device issued by us has or is likely to become known to someone not authorized to use it, or is being or is likely to be used in an unauthorized way. Therefore, Inspire Labs reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to request that you change your password(s) in connection with Our Website and/or our Services, and you shall promptly comply with any such request.
You are solely responsible for all activity in connection with access to Our Website and/or our Services and for the security of your computer systems, and in no event shall Inspire Labs be liable for any loss or damages relating to such activity.
3.6 You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment and ancillary services needed to connect to or access Our Website and our Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, internet service and telecommunications capacity. You shall be solely responsible for ensuring that such equipment and ancillary services are compatible with Our Website and our Services.
3.7 There are inherent risks in relying upon, using, or retrieving any information found on the internet, and we urge you to make sure you understand these risks before using Our Website and our Services or any other website that provides you with access to our Services. Your use of Our Website and our Services is at your own risk.
- Violation of using Our Website and Services
4.1 Inspire Labs may deny you access to all or any part of Our Website and our Services with or without prior notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that Inspire Labs determines, in its sole discretion, violate these Terms of Sale and/or this Agreement or the rights of Inspire Labs or any third party, or is otherwise inappropriate.
- Age Restrictions
- By accessing or using Our Website and our Services, you confirm that you are at least 18 (eighteen) years old (or if you are between 13 (thirteen) and 17 (seventeen) years old, inclusive, that you are using Our Website and our Services only with the approval of your parent or your legal guardian), that you are legally able to enter into this Agreement, and that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- Business Customers
6.1 These Terms of Sale do not apply to customers purchasing Services in the course of business. If you are a business customer and/or enterprise, please see our Business Terms of Sale.
- Services and Availability
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all general descriptions of our Services available from Us correspond to the actual Services that will be provided to you, however please note that the exact nature of our Services may vary depending upon your individual requirements and circumstances.
- We work constantly to improve Our Website and our Services and develop new features to make it better for you and our community. As a result, we may need to update these Terms of Sale from time to time to accurately reflect our Services and practices. We will only make changes if the provisions are no longer appropriate or if they are incomplete, and only if the changes are reasonable and take due account of your interests.
- Prior to each usage of Our Website and our Services, you should review the Terms of Sale to determine the current Agreement to which you are bound. For your convenience, we include the effective date of the Agreement at the beginning of each Terms of Sale, so that you can easily ascertain whether it has been updated since the last time you viewed them.
- Inspire Labs reserves the right at any time to:
(i) change any information, specifications, features or functions of Our Website and our Services; and
(ii) suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of our Services (including the Website), including the availability of any feature, database or content, and
(iii) impose limits on certain features of Our Website and our Services or restrict access to parts or all of Our Website and our Services.
Inspire Labs will notify you at least 30 days before we make changes to these Terms of Sale either by email to your most recently provided email address, by posting the updated or revised Terms of Sale on Our Website or by any other manner chosen by Inspire Labs in its commercially reasonable discretion. Inspire Labs will give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect, unless changes are required by law.
7.3 Notwithstanding the foregoing, Inspire Labs:
(i) does not warrant that your use of Our Website and our Services will be uninterrupted or error-free; or that Our Website and our Services and/or the information obtained by you through Our Website and/or our Services will meet your requirements; and
(ii) is not responsible for any delays, mistakes, out-of-date information, inaccuracies, typographical or any other loss or damage resulting from the transfer of data over communications networks and facilities, including the internet, and you acknowledge that our Services may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of such communication facilities.
7.4 These Terms of Sale and/or this Agreement will not prevent Inspire Labs from entering into similar agreements with third parties, or from independently developing, using, selling or licensing documentation, products and/or services which are similar to those provided under these Terms of Sale and/or this Agreement.
8. Pricing and conditions
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Website are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices from time to time and as necessary.
All prices on Our Website include VAT. If the VAT rate changes between your order being placed and Us taking payment, the amount of VAT payable will be automatically adjusted when taking payment.
You’re responsible for paying all other external fees and taxes associated with your use of our Services wherever levied. We may collect geographical location information to determine your location, which may be used for tax purposes. This means location information you give us must be accurate for tax residency purposes.
9. Provision of the Services
As required by law, We will provide our Services with reasonable skill and care, consistent with best practices and standards in the video add-on conferencing services, and in accordance with any information provided by Us about our Services and about Us. We will begin providing our Services on the date agreed when you make your Order (which We shall confirm in the Order Confirmation through email) and our Agreement enters into force. Please note that if you request that our Services begin within the legal 14 calendar day cancellation (or “cooling off”) period, your right to cancel may be limited or lost. Please refer to Clauses 14 and 15 for more details on your cancellation rights, including the cooling off period. We will use all reasonable endeavours to provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, commensurate with best trade practice.
We will make every reasonable effort to provide our Services in a timely manner (as mentioned in the maintenance provision above). We cannot, however, be held responsible for any delays if an event outside of Our control occurs. Please refer to Clause 19 for events outside of Our control (Force Majeure).
If We require any information or action from you in order to provide our Services, We will inform you of this as soon as is reasonably possible.
10. Problems with the Services and Your Legal Rights
We always use reasonable endeavors to ensure that Our Website and our Services are trouble-free. If, however, there is a problem with the Services please contact us as soon as is reasonably possible via email@example.com
Inspire Labs will use commercially reasonable endeavors to make Our Website and our Services available 24 (twenty four) hours a day, seven days a week for you, except for these situations/periods of time:
(i) unplanned maintenance, provided that Inspire Labs has used reasonable endeavours to give you at least 2 hours notice in advance.
You are not entitled to any kind of refund because of the situations/periods of time mentioned above.
- We will use reasonable endeavors to remedy problems with Our Website and our Services as quickly as is reasonably possible and practical. In emergency situations, such as those where vulnerable people may be affected, We will use reasonable endeavors to remedy problems within 24 hours. We will not charge you for remedying problems under this Clause where the problems have been caused by Us, or where nobody is at fault.
- As a consumer, you have certain legal rights with respect to the purchase of services. For full details of your legal rights and guidance on exercising them, it is recommended that you contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Our Liability
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms of Sale or as a result of Our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by you and Us when the Agreement is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- Moreover to above stated, Inspire Labs will not have any liability in the following situations:
(i) for any amount in the aggregate in excess of the fees you have actually paid to Us during the twelve (12) month period immediately preceding the event(s) giving rise to such liability, and
(ii) for any lost profits, lost or damaged user content or other data, or failure to meet any duty, including without limitation good faith and reasonable care, and
(iii) any indirect, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary odd or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever.
You hereby agree that this limitation of liability represents a reasonable allocation of risk and is a fundamental element of the basis of the bargain between Inspire Labs and you.
- We provide the Services for domestic and private use or purposes under these Terms of Sale and the Agreement. If you are a business customer and/or enterprise, please see our Business Terms of Sale. As to you as the consumer, We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business or for any loss of business opportunity.
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for failing to perform our Services with reasonable care and skill or in accordance with information provided by Us about our Services or about Us.
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of your legal rights, please refer to Your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
- If Inspire Labs is unable to perform any obligation under this Agreement because of any matter beyond its reasonable control, such as lightning, flood, exceptionally severe weather, fire, explosion, war, civil disorder, industrial disputes, acts of local or central government or other competent authorities, problems with telecommunications providers, hostile network attacks, power failure, internet service provider failure, industrial action by third parties or any other action from third parties or other events beyond Inspire Labs’s reasonable control (each, a “Force Majeure Event”), Inspire Labs will have no liability to you for such failure to perform; provided, however, that Inspire Labs shall resume performance promptly upon removal of the circumstances constituting the Force Majeure Event. If any Force Majeure Event continues for more than one day, you will remain responsible for all subscription fees incurred through the last day Our Website and our Services were available.
- Rights under this Clause are only applicable with the situations other than stated in Clause 16 of these Terms of Sale.
- If any event described under this Clause occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms of Sale:
- We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- Our obligations under these Terms of Sale (and therefore the Agreement) will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Our Website and our Services as necessary;
- Communication and Contact Details
- If you wish to contact Us with general questions, complaints, any matters relating to Our Website and/or our Services, and any matters relating to cancellations and refund policy, you may contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use all reasonable endeavors to respond to you at the most possible time.
- Complaints and Feedback
- We will always welcome any feedback and other suggestions about Our Website and our Services and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that your experience with Our Website and our Services is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
- If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with Us, please contact Us by email, addressed at email@example.com.
- If you choose to send us any message, email, feedback or data, including, but not limited to, any ideas, comments, suggestions or questions regarding any of our Services or Our Website, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential. We shall have no obligation of any kind (including obligation to compensate) with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. Further, We shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services incorporating such ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques.
- How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- Law and Jurisdiction
- Inspire Labs tries to provide you with clear rules so that we can limit or hopefully avoid any disputes and misunderstandings between you and Us. If a dispute does arise, however, it’s useful to know up front where it can be resolved and what laws will apply.
These Terms of Sale and the Agreement, and the relationship between you and Us resulting from them (whether Agreementual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence.
- If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms of Sale, the Agreement and the relationship between you and Us resulting from them (whether Agreementual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
- Other Important Terms
- We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Agreement, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs, you will be informed by Us through Our Website or through email. Your rights under these Terms of Sale and/or the Agreement will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms of Sale and/or the Agreement will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
- You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Agreement, as applicable) by operation of law or otherwise to anyone else without Our prior and express written permission.
- The Agreement is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms of Sale.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms of Sale and/or the Agreement are for any reason found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority of competent jurisdiction, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms of Sale and/or the Agreement. The remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect, and the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision(s) shall be replaced by a valid, legal and enforceable provision or provisions that comes closest to the intent of the parties (Inspire Labs and you) underlying the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision(s).
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms of Sale means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms of Sale and the Agreement means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- These Terms of Sale and the Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties (Inspire Labs and you) concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous Terms of Sale and the Agreements, discussions, representations, proposals, negotiations, conditions, communications, whether oral or written, between Inspire Labs and you relating to the subject matter of these Terms of Sale and this Agreement and all past courses of dealing.