The Samsung Z Flip 3 is small enough to fit in the pocket of your skinniest jeans and tuck into your trendy Y2K mini purse. People’s heads turn in a split second when you bring it out and flip it. It’s the year 2021’s statement smartphone, and its unique characteristics are thrilling! If you want to make the most of your Z Flip 3, keep on reading.
Let’s dive into it!
- Take Selfies Using The Cover Screen
If you have no time to unfold, you can capture beautiful moments using the new and improved Cover Screen! To activate the shutter, simply press the volume button on the side. On the Cover Screen, you’ll see a sample image, which by default allows you to take a selfie using the wide-angle camera. However, you can access many modes from this location as well.
- To adjust the lens being used, swipe up or down.
- To record a video, swipe to the left.
You can take a picture or video by tapping the Cover Screen or using the volume down button. Nifty, right?
- Play Around Cover Screen Widgets
Everyone loves widgets on Android smartphones! On the Cover Screen, you can access weather, music, today’s schedule, alarms, Samsung Health, and timer.
Tap Settings > Cover screen and select “Widgets” this time. You’ll see a list of possible options here, and all you have to do now is to toggle on the ones you want and off the ones you don’t. You can also change the order in which they display by clicking “Reorder” at the top.
- Use Voice Command
Things just kept on getting better and better. Samsung has added the ability to take images and record films using voice commands in the Z Flip 3. To enable Voice Command all you have to do is: Open the Camera app on your phone > Tap the Settings icon > Scroll down under Shooting techniques and tap it > Toggle the Voice commands button
The voice commands that you can use with the Z Flip 3 are as follows:
- Say Cheese
- Record Video
- Multitask Using Multi Window Mode
This function allows you to multitask like a pro throughout the day! If you want to watch a video while browsing images or write emails while reading the news, simply use split-screen or pop-up view to open the apps at the same time.
- To open the Multi window tray, swipe left from the right side of the screen.
- After that, tap the three vertical lines, then All apps. You’ll be able to see all of your active apps from here.
- Drag it to the top or bottom of the screen, then repeat the process with another app. Simply drag the app to the center to open it in pop-up mode.
- You can also go to Recents, hit an app’s icon, and then choose whether to open it in split-screen or pop-up mode.
The best part is, you can use up to 5 apps all at once on your Z Flip!
- Take Advantage of Flex Mode
Vloggers and Instagrammers would absolutely fall in love with this feature. Flex mode allows you to snap photos and videos more easily than ever before. The Galaxy Z Flip 3 has a clear advantage over other smartphones in that it can be propped up without a stand. You can take group photos and vlog with no hands.
- Night Hyperlapse
In low-light conditions, Night Hyperlapse allows you to make your own time-lapse video by recording at multiple frame rates that automatically react to what you’re capturing. To go to the Apps screen, swipe up or down from the Home screen.
- Dual Preview & Autoframing
With Dual Preview on the Cover Screen, you may have your pals verify their poses so that everyone looks good in the initial image.
Autoframing has been added to elevate your shots. When you shoot a video, the camera will maintain the shot centered even if you walk around or people come and go.
- Flip to Answer or Hang Up During A Call
This is peak nostalgia over here and it’s having a comeback! You can have the same satisfaction of hearing that closing sound again by enabling this in Settings:
- Open the Phone app on your phone.
- In the top right corner, tap the three-dots icon.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Tap Answering and ending calls from the list.
Activate the following:
- To answer, open the phone.
- To end the call, close the phone.
- Turn It Into a GameBoy Advance SP
We can do anything with our smartphones at this age and it includes reliving our childhood games! The Z Flip 3 is the best device to do so. All you have to do is:
- Download the My Boy! GBA Emulator App on the Play Store (don’t worry this is FREE)
- Look up the games you want to play or visit emulatorgames.net and download them
- Run the downloaded folder on the Emulator app and enjoy!