The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has had to step in with rules and regulations to prevent regrettable mishaps or misunderstandings as the popularity of drones continues to grow. In addition to registering your aircraft, you must abide by the rules of the air. They are as follows:
- Fly at a height of 400 feet or less.
- Avoid flying in restricted airspace.
- Don’t fly too close to other planes, especially near airports.
- Don’t fly over groups of people
- Flying over stadiums or athletic events is not permitted.
- Never fly near emergency response actions, such as fires, which are not permitted.
If you follow these simple instructions, you’ll be able to concentrate solely on creating video content…rather than haggling with federal air enforcement officials. Share this with a fellow drone enthusiast if you find this helpful. Happy flying!
Don’t have a drone yet? This article has filtered out the best drones in the market.